Hans Hansjörg Freiherr von Gemmingen-Hornberg cracks the 1.000.000 km with his Tesla Model S at yes or no!
Yes, how did it come about that he just cracked the 1 million at yes or no Media in Stuttgart? We met him in 2017 near the North Cape - in winter at minus 14 degrees (later it should become much colder). He just came back from the North Cape with his Tesla, we were there 2 days later - with a Tesla Model S P100D.
With our ride we wanted to test whether a Tesla is suitable for everyday use - and we did this with a stress test. We sensed that this technology could bring about major changes. After this ride, we knew it would.
The whole thing was not self-serving, we have many customers from the capital goods sector, many are suppliers to the automotive industry (no wonder, we are based in Stuttgart). In short: nobody wanted to believe us. But the connection with Hansjörg remained.
We learned that it will soon reach the 1 million kilometre mark and that probably relatively few would report about it. We didn't want that and we privately made sure that the world heard about it without any support from Tesla or other companies. Well-known youtuber like Horst Lüning, Ove Kroeger, Marcus Mayenschein, national press like Manager Magazin, Bild, Handelsblatt, dpa ... and many many many more were with us or wrote a report about it.
What do we want to achieve with this? If we know what is coming, we can change, look for new opportunities. Electromobility, autonomous driving will also bring new products. Here we should sense the near future like sniffer dogs and develop products for it, communicate about it ... yes or no helps.
- Horst Lüning:
- Ove Kröger, T&T E-mobility
- autobild.com https://www.autobild.de
- Picture.com https://www.bild.de
- Manager Magazine https://www.manager-magazin.de
- Trade journal https://www.handelsblatt.com/
- The time: https://www.zeit.de/ + print (1 page)
- World https://www.welt.de/ + print (1page)
- Wirtschaftswoche https://www.wiwo.de
- Stuttgarter Zeitung https://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de
- Aachener Zeitung: https://www.aachener-zeitung.de
- Watson: https://www.watson.ch
- Teslamag: https://teslamag.de
- Automobile Week: https://www.automobilwoche.de
- emobly: https://emobly.com
- ecomento: https://ecomento.de
- mojelektromobi: https://www.mojelektromobil.sk
- Mirrors: https://www.spiegel.de/
- RTL.de: https://www.rtl.de
- South German: https://www.sueddeutsche.de
- Electric car news: https://www.elektroauto-news.net
- RND - Editorial Network Germany: https://www.rnd.de/
- Edison: https://edison.media/
- ... and many more